WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
- Wednesday afternoon, 2:00 pm, Hosted by Shirley Ferguson at her home at 800 Chestnut St., #406. Will start “Defined” by Kendrick Brothers on January 14th.
- Wednesday afternoon, 3:00 pm, Hosted by Treva Turpin & Danelle Skartvedt at church. Childcare is available. Working through the Overcomer Bible Study. Please contact Danelle if you have questions.
- Wednesday evening, 6 pm, hosted by Peggy Perkins in the room at the back left of the auditorium at church. Studying “Defined” a study from the movie “Overcomer”. Please contact Peggy at 712-592-0604 for more information.
- Wednesday evening, 6-7:30 pm, hosted by Ayla Peppmeier and Angie Johnson. Will read through the book, not study, of “Experiencing God” by Blackaby. Each week we will discuss our “homework” chapters, how what we’ve read has strengthened us in our personal relationship with and taught us more about who God is. If interested, please contact Ayla at 712-789-1413 or Angie at 712-249-6775, to order books for group. Meeting in “green” room at 2208 Chestnut St.
- Wednesday evening, 6:30 pm, Hosted by Linda Nichols at her home at 61228 Oxford Rd., Atlantic. “Better” study of the book of Hebrews by Jen Wilkin. Starts on January 29.
- Friday morning, 9:00 am, Studying a book called “Respectable Sins” by Jerry Bridges. The group meets at Carol Dimig’s home at 800 W. 29th St. in Atlantic. Contact Donna at 249-9767 or Carol at 254-1018 for more information.