Our small group Bible studies and Sunday morning groups are a vital part of the life of our church. These studies take place throughout the year and at a variety of locations in people’s homes or at the church. Each study is based on the Word and encourages an atmosphere of prayerfulness and mutual care within the group.
SUNDAY 9:30 AM GROUPS
Adult Bible Fellowship Class – Lee Williams is teaching a Walk through the Bible class that meets in the Fellowship Hall during our normal ABF time of 9:15 AM. This class will be highly interactive with participants and provide an overview of the Old Testament, helping us to place the chronology of events in God’s Word, with focus also on the covenants provided to God’s people. This class is open to upper elementary students through adults – we will continue to offer Sunday School each week for our Preschool-Early Elementary children. Join us for great learning in the new year!
SMALL GROUPS FOR MEN & WOMEN
- Monday evening, 7:00-9:00 pm, hosted by Emerson & Joyce Link at church. They will be hosting a video study, “Revelation: The Hope of Glory”, taught by David Platt. Starts January 11, 2021, and ends on April 4. If interested, please sign up on the sheet in the Fellowship Hall by January 4 or call 712-254-2385.
- Wednesday afternoon, 2:00 pm, Hosted by Shirley Ferguson at church. “Defined” by Kendrick Brothers.
- Wednesday evening, 6:30 pm, Hosted by Linda Nichols at her home at 61228 Oxford Rd., Atlantic. “Truthfilled, a study of Colossians” by Ruth Chou Simons. Starts on March March 31. Contact Linda at 249-7705 if you are interested.
- Thursday morning, 9:00 am, Hosted by Galynn Hoye at her home at 2501 Olive St., Atlantic. They will be digging into Hebrews for ten weeks with Jen Wilkin.
- Thursday evening, 6:30-8:30 pm, Hosted by Jan Myers at church. They will be studying “The Epic of Eden-Understanding the Old Testament.” Starts on February 25 and runs for 12 weeks.
- Friday morning, 9:00-11:00 am, Hosted by Jan Myers at church. They will be studying “The Epic of Eden-Understanding the Old Testament.” Starts on February 26 and runs for 12 weeks.
- Friday morning, 9:00 am, Studying a book called “Respectable Sins” by Jerry Bridges. The group meets at Carol Dimig’s home at 800 W. 29th St. in Atlantic. Contact Donna at 249-9767 or Carol at 254-1018 for more information.
- Tuesday morning, 6:30 am, Hosted by Chad Williams at his home outside of Atlantic. This group is working through “Leading Across Cultures” by James Plueddemann.
- Wednesday evening, 7:15 pm, hosted by Dick Nichols at church in the middle lower level classroom. Aimed at dads with kids at home, but all men are welcome. Studying “31 Principles of Faith” by Charles Stanley.
- Thursday evening, 6:30 pm, hosted by Ron Russell at his home at 503 E. 14th St. This group will use a video-based study on the book of Nehemiah, with a focus on leadership. If you are interested in joining this group, please contact Ron Russell.
- Saturday morning, 6:30 – 8 am, facilitated by Larry Hinman, meets in Atlantic. This group is currently working through “The Mind of Christ” by T.W. Hunt. Contact Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.