Our small group Bible studies are a vital part of the life of our church. These studies take place throughout the year and at a variety of locations in people’s homes or at the church. Each study is based on the Word and encourages an atmosphere of prayerfulness and mutual care within the group.
SMALL GROUPS FOR MEN & WOMEN
- Sunday evening 6:00 pm, Hosted by Larry & Heidi Hinman at Brent & Jan Myers’ home. Children are welcome. Breaking for summer.
- Sunday evening, 7:00 pm, Hosted by Joe & Galynn Hoye. Breaking for summer.
- Monday evening, 7:00 pm, Hosted by Hal Stevenson. Continuing through summer. Studying the previous Sunday’s sermon text.
- Tuesday morning, 9:30 am, Hosted by Ruth McMillen. Call Ruth for location. Working through a study in Isaiah.
- Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm, every other week, contact Julia Gross for location. Breaking for summer.
- Wednesday afternoon, 2:00 pm, Hosted by Shirley Ferguson. Studying Beth Moore’s “Beloved Disciple.” Please contact Shirley if you are interested.
- Wednesday afternoon, 3:00 pm, Hosted by Amber Larson at church. Childcare is available. Breaking for Summer.
- Wednesday evening, 6:30 pm, Hosted by Linda Nichols at her home at 61228 Oxford Rd., Atlantic. Breaking for summer.
- Thursday morning, 9:30-11:30 am, in the church Youth Room. They will be studying Beth Moore’s “Breath. The Life of God in us.” No homework, childcare available. Started June 8.
- Thursday evening, 6:30-8:30 pm, in the church Youth Room. They will be studying Beth Moore’s “Breath. The Life of God in us.” No homework, childcare available. Started June 8.
- Friday morning, 9:00 am, Hosted by Pam Russell at Galynn Hoye’s home. Breaking for summer.
- Tuesday morning, 7:15, Hosted by Dick Nichols at the church. This group is studying Galatians and meeting through the summer.
- Tuesday morning, 6:30 am, Hosted by Chad Williams. This group is working through David Platt’s book, “Radical.”
- Thursday evening, 6:00 pm, Hosted by Derik Shields in Atlantic. Working through the “Every Man a Warrior” study through mid-July. Will begin a different study when done.
- Friday morning, 7:15 am, Hosted by Hal Stevenson. Breaking for summer.