Our small group Bible studies are a vital part of the life of our church. These studies take place throughout the year and at a variety of locations in people’s homes or at the church. Each study is based on the Word and encourages an atmosphere of prayerfulness and mutual care within the group.
SMALL GROUPS FOR MEN & WOMEN
- Sunday evening 6:00 pm, Hosted by Larry & Heidi Hinman at Brent & Jan Myers’ home. Children are welcome. Breaking for summer.
- Sunday evening, 7:00 pm, Hosted by Joe & Galynn Hoye. Breaking for summer.
- Monday evening, 7:00 pm, Hosted by Hal Stevenson. Continuing through summer. Studying the previous Sunday’s sermon text.
- Monday evening, 7:00 pm, every other week, hosted by Julia Gross at Galynn Hoye’s house. Starting True Woman 101 on September 18.
- Tuesday morning, 9:30 am, Hosted by Ruth McMillen. Call Ruth for location. Working through a study in Isaiah.
- Wednesday afternoon, 2:00 pm, Hosted by Shirley Ferguson. “Finding I AM” by Lysa Terkeurst. Date TBD
- Wednesday afternoon, 3:00 pm, Hosted by Amber Larson at church. Childcare is available. “PROVEN-Where Christ’s Abundance Meets Our Great Need” by Jennie Allen starting on September 6.
- Wednesday evening, 6:30 pm, Hosted by Linda Nichols at her home at 61228 Oxford Rd., Atlantic. Precept Study on the Book of Galatians “Solid Truth for Slippery Times” starting on September 13.
- Thursday evening, 6:00 pm, Hosted by Jan Myers at the church. Studying “War Room.” Please contact Jan if you are interested.
- Friday morning, 9:00 am, Hosted by Pam Russell at Galynn Hoye’s home. Starting Kay Arthur’s “Kings and Prophets” on September 15.
- Tuesday morning, 7:15, Hosted by Dick Nichols at the church. This group is studying Galatians and meeting through the summer.
- Tuesday morning, 6:30 am, Hosted by Chad Williams. This group is working through David Platt’s book, “Radical.”
- Thursday evening, 6:00 pm, Hosted by Derik Shields in Atlantic. Studying “Jonah: You Can’t Outrun Grace.” Tentatively planning to study Focus on the Family’s “The Truth Project” when done with Jonah.
- Friday morning, 7:15 am, Hosted by Hal Stevenson. Breaking for summer.